Your customers are more likely to book on a professional looking website.
Add availability calendars, book now buttons, date and category search using simple shortcodes to your WordPress + Checkfront website.
See resources below for more details:
This is a WordPress plugin that requires you to have an active Checkfront subscription.
This plugin is free to download and use. If you require setup, support, or additional customizations please contact us to discuss your needs and our rates.
Version 1.4 – June 6, 2021
- Feature: Plugin is now free to download and use. For support and customizations, please contact https://wecreate.ca/.
Version 1.3.1 – November 11, 2018
- Fix: Added a min-height value to the calendar.
Version 1.3 – September 20, 2018
- Feature: Book Now Buttons. A new shortcode can be used to generate links to booking pages for specific items.
Version 1.2 – June 30, 2018
- Feature: Category and Date Search. A new shortcode can be used to generate a category dropdown and datepickers to filter the booking page results
- Tweak: Renamed the plugin to reflect the additional feature and future features
Version 1.1 – May 26, 2018
- Feature: Option for calendars with multiple items to require all items to be available to show the date as available in the calendar
- Fix: Legend stacks on small screens so it doesn’t get cut off
Version 1.0.1 – February 14, 2018
- Fix: Show error message if Checkfront returns no data
- Fix: Trim whitespace on URL, API Key, API Secret
Version 1.0 – October 1, 2017
- Connect to your Checkfront account through Checkfront’s API
- Use a shortcode to add monthly-view availability calendars and book now links to your website
- Combine multiple Checkfront items into a single availability calendar. If any item is available on a given day, the day will show as available
- Display multiple availability calendars on a single page
- Display the calendar in either Daily View for items like Tours or Nightly View for items like Accommodations that begin/end mid-day
- Set the number of months into the future the calendar displays availability
- Option to integrate with Checkfront’s WordPress plugin to make all Book Now buttons link to a page on your WordPress site that contains the Checkfront booking widget
- Each Book Now link can be set to link to all items in Checkfront or the specific item(s) of the availability calendar
- Option to hide the Book Now link and the legend for each calendar
- Inherit your theme’s font choice but maintain basic calendar styling